Top 5 Benefits Of Exercising At Home
Do you dread going to the gym? Perhaps you like going but you know that this time of year can be a nightmare!
I may have the perfect solution!
In today’s blog, we are going to be discussing an alternative to getting a good workout at home using minimal to no equipment in as little time as possible!
With this, in mind, I am going to be drawing some inspiration from my ex-colleague and celebrity personal trainer Frank Sinclair.
Before we start here is a background on Frank…
I have known Frank for many years and in 2008 we both qualified as Personal Trainers and began working for different David Lloyds Health Clubs.
Meet and follow Frank here…
Photograph taken from fitwithfrank.co.uk
Since then Frank has gone on to build a fantastic business (Fit With Frank) based in Weybridge where some of his clients even include famous celebrities!
Frank specializes in functional movement which helps correct poor posture that can lead to various injuries. He also specializes in weight loss. He has had some fantastic results with clients through his unique methods and I am glad to be able to draw some inspiration from him in today’s topic.
“If you struggle to make exercise a routine because you don’t have time to spare fear not! You only need 15 mins a day to help you soar towards your goals”
So moving on…
How can exercising from home benefit you…?
1. Cost-effective – Working out in the comfort of your own home can save anywhere between 15 to 40 pounds per month. That’s a huge saving!
2. You don’t need an hour – If you struggle to make exercise a routine because you don’t have time to spare fear not! You only need 15 mins a day to help you soar towards your goals.
3. Little to no equipment needed – The great thing about exercise is that you don’t need to throw a dumbell around to get a great workout. In most cases, all you need is a matt and yourself.
4. Variety in your workouts – We live in a fantastic age whereby you are able to simply type into YouTube home workouts and be presented with workouts that include yoga, pilates, circuits and high-intensity interval training (HIIT). So being stuck with options or ideas won’t be an issue!
5. It can be fun – Depending on what you choose to do you can make it as fun as you want it to be. It doesn’t have to be a chore!
How can you get started?
As I mentioned, working out from home can be cost-effective and this is where Frank comes into play.
From time to time, Frank uploads FREE home workout videos to his YouTube page that he runs live on his Facebook page. So if you give him a follow you not only can you keep up to date with his latest workouts but you can do them live!!
For some great workouts, make a start with this video below…
In closing, whatever you choose to do remember that you don’t need a lot of time or fancy equipment to get to where you want to get to. There is plenty of FREE help out there and hopefully Frank can help start you off on your journey.
Fred (From the Nourish Team)